Thursday, January 17, 2008

Guitar Hero Anyone???

Look at my little rocker!! The kids got Guitar Hero for the Wii for Christmas and they can't stop playing it. They of course they started with easy, but have worked their way up to hard and even expert on some songs. How crazy is that?? I've tried to play and I can't seem to get past easy! I think they may even know more 80's rock songs than me! Gabe's favorite song is "Painted Black" he will even sing along. What a ROCKSTAR!!


Zack Says Rock On!!


Although Lexi enjoys playing Guitar Hero she has also been into dance. This year she is taking Jazz/Tap. While all the other little girls try to get through things as quickly as possible, she is all about technique! She always wants to get her hands and feet perfect. She definitely doesn't get that from me!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like fun. We've been looking for the guitar hero game but everywhere is sold out. It looks like a lot of fun. Glad you are blogging. We miss seeing you guys.

Kenon said...

Is that first picture Gabe? That looks like a blast!! :)

Showmethesale said...

Oops! I posted this comment to the WRONG post--so I'm posting it again here--sorry!

Hi Heather!

I found you! Woohoo! While reading someone else' blog--I spied your link and clicked on it to see if it was you and HEY! It was!

Your family looks great--and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

I just started this up last October myself and it took on a life of it's own. We miss you in the ward--but now I know where to find you again! Yeah!

Feel free to check out my blog and don't let the 'wild and woolly' name fool you--(it's Patti Speight from your old ward)

You guys look AWESOME! And hey! My BIG kids love the Wii too!