Saturday, January 5, 2008

So it's 2008 and I've decided to try something new! I can't keep up with scrapbooks I'm terrible at keeping a journal, but I'm on the computer all the time...so I think this might be for me! For all my friend back in Oregon I'll give you a quick update. We moved to Vegas and Dave decided to start a pool servicing company (he's such an entrepenuer!). I'm still selling real estate but needless to say the market stinks! I've had to take on a second job and am waiting tables at Cheesecake Factory. For anyone trying to loose weight you may want to try it, I'm running like crazy for five hours at a time and by the time I get home I'm sick of looking at food!!



The kids are all doing well. Zach was the quarterback for his flag football team this season and did a great job. Lexi is a little smartie pants and is taking jazz and tap. What can I say about Gabe? He's the one I'm going to have to worry about when he gets older. He's a dare devil, he'll try anything! He just got through playing soccer and is now playing basketball. They have made lots of new friends but still miss all their buddies in Oregon!



Happy New Years everyone!!

9 comments:

Jennie said...

Hey Heather! SO fun that you are a blooger now!! Yeah! I love keeping in touch with everyone! I hope all is well. We are taking a Vegas trip soon, so we'll make sure to let you know when!

Liz said...

Yeah Heather. Hope you'll post often so we can keep up with you. Tell the family we said hello!

Kristi said...

Heather! Great to hear from you! You guys look so cute! We do need to plan something and see you. Its so dumb I live so close... I will try to keep updated with you on the blog, they are the best!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Heather! Yeah, I got your link off Mandy's blog. It is so fun to hear what you are up to. I used to be a server and I actually miss it sometimes. I know I am crazy...it is HARD work. How is the atmosphere there?

We have a blog as well. http://nomadishfrancom.blogspot.com
Let's keep in touch. YOu look great!

Whitney said...

Heather, I miss you! I had no idea where to send your Christmas card, I am so glad you started a blog. I loved living in Vegas. Unfortunately, the Cheesecake Factory there had the opposite effect on my waisteline!

Kenon said...

It's so fun to see you guys!! You all look awesome. I hope you keep us updated on what is new and exciting in your life. :)

Behunin Family said...

Hi Heather! Good to hear you guys are doing well! Don't you love blogging?! I love that I have "virtual" friends. :)

Showmethesale said...

Hi Heather!

I found you! Woohoo! While reading someone else' blog--I spied your link and clicked on it to see if it was you and HEY! It was!

Your family looks great--and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

I just started this up last October myself and it took on a life of it's own. We miss you in the ward--but now I know where to find you again! Yeah!

Feel free to check out my blog and don't let the 'wild and woolly' name fool you--(it's Patti Speight from your old ward)

You guys look AWESOME! And hey! My BIG kids love the Wii too!

I am awesome said...

Hi mommy!!!